Thursday, October 1, 2009

Frank (or someone like him...) writes back!

I'm very pleased to say that Frank Rizzo (not his real name... or maybe it is...) has written back in response to my last rant. This in itself is good news! It means that, a: someone cares enough to write; b: someone actually reads the shit I write; or c, Frank is truly bored and from Canukistan, where folks either respond to blogs or murder everyone stuck in the ice-fishing cabin with them at the time. Personally, I'm holding out for Choice C, but only because there's something about a blood-spattered keyboard in an ice-fishing cabin that appeals to me.

Why? I don't know... my personal keyboard is usually spattered with Bushmill's and snot... I'm not sure if the two are related. Frank also relates that he's fond of wrestling... and I won't hold that against him. When I was y0ung (and that was back when we had dinosaurs for pets), I really liked The Legion of Doom. Hey, any group of people that can say "Good for us, bad for you." and mean it, are alright with me. While I don't hold much with Frank's choice of cool wrestler, he's free to worship the overly steroided Cro-Magnon of his choice. Hopefully, it's just a fan thing... hopefully...

The good news is that Frank doesn't appear to be an ATF or FBI plant... which is good news during these trying times. I figure these Nazi fucks have better things to do than respond to this hard-rockin', hard-drinkin', hard hallucinatin' idiot's blog... although paranoia can be a beautiful thing... if you're armed to the teeth... and I am... but y'all knew that.

Y'all? There's just me and Frank, for Christ's sake! And I can't trust him... he's from Canuckistan! THERE'S ONLY TWO OF US! WE'RE TRULY FUCKED!!!

Okay, back to "normal..." Frank, thanks for reading and responding. You made my day. Now I'll make yours by telling you not to take any flu shot and to start storing lots of long shelf life foods in your house... that, and ammo... oh... wait... you're not allowed guns in Canuckistan...

Sorry, dude!

Bill

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you would have more followers if you learned to be nicer to Mister Obongo if you bowed to his image and chanted, "Obongo, save me - Yes You Can!" , then all of Hollywood,Matt Damon, Barbra Stresiand, and all the Raghead - I mean, muslims - of the world, plus Hollywood and the SEIU, would love you, and you would be happy and popular!
    btw - the little trash can, which is only visible to you, is in case you want to delete one of your comments.
    fire for effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Delete one of my comments? Art thou high???

    ReplyDelete