Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Obongo is not just for the news any more!

This is for everyone who's just as tired of the MSM (Lame Stream Media) worshiping Obongo as I am. Get this... they're not just pushing the Kenyan Kommie in the news... they're also doing it in the commercials... you know, those little bits of shit that interrupt your viewing "pleasure" and push product pronto? Well, Obongo is out there as well... here's the biggest example.

Miller Brewing is currently running commercials featuring a big, fat black guy who evidently is a beer truck driver. His main gig is taking away beer from folks who've paid for it and re-distributing it to folks who haven't, all based on their social status.

Now maybe Obongo thinks this is a good thing (just look at how he's destroying the American free market system), but personally, I'm tired of people telling me what I can or cannot have based on how I live my life.

I hope you all will excuse me for what's following, but: fuck welfare, fuck Communism and fuck Obongo! I'd like to apologize for the crudeness of this post, but it's rehearsal night, and I've had a few...

I've also had enough of Obongo...

No comments:

Post a Comment