Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Beginning At The End

Howdy,
My name is Bill Donohue and, if you let me, I'll chew your ear off with my opinions, which may be only slightly better than if I'd used my teeth. I'm new to this... well, that's not entirely true. I did write for my old job's blog for a while. I was working for a videogame magazine called PSM and I did a blog called Bill's Breakfast Blog. Yeah, I know... not too original, but the writing was, any way.

Since I'm now among the great unwashed (read unemployed), I figured what better time to start pissing people off than now, when that's exactly what most of the sheeple need?

I'll be ranting and raving (minus the Ecstacy) on a number of subjects every day. If you like what you read, that's great. If you don't and it pisses you off, that's even better!

So what do you say, kiddies? Out here, I'm God, so let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment