Friday, August 3, 2018

The Ultimate Redding Fire Photo!

I have family in Redding, and this fire scared the crap out of me! I've been in touch with my nephew Benny, who is an OSHA investigator. When the fire first broke out, Benny and Amber took in two families that they knew, after they were forced to leave their homes due to the holocaust.

A member of one of those families took this shot from his car as they were fleeing for their lives.
This shot is one of the most intense forest fire shots I have ever seen... Check it out:






This is how it looks when the shit hits the fan. Just take a minute to relect on how these people felt driving away from everything they owned just to save their lives.

Now say a prayer that this never happens to you.

God bless and keep you all...

Bill

2 comments:

  1. I for one can't wait to hear how you got baptized, since over the years I've had pretty much the opposite experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, you tease... We'd like to see more from you brother. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete